Kennadee loves going outside with her dad to feed the animals and let the dogs out. She especially likes it when her dad will give her a ride on the horse or pull her on the sled. Hunter also enjoyed taking a ride on the horse.
Hey, why do you have snow? We have nothing but green grass, hopefully the storms we're supposed to be getting this week will result in a white christmas. When can you get together?
Unfortunately we won't be at the party. We have 2 others that day, and Cody is working. Why was Hunter at the hospital? I hope he gets better soon if he's not already. Merry Christmas!
Hey Lady!! It was so nice to see you the other day. As usual you look amazing. Did you finally get my blog to work?? I know I need to do some TLC on it but WE have been a little BUSY you know. I just got my car back 3 weeks later from my wreck though!!! And Mace is doing awsome. Lets do McDonalds again. Talk to ya soon. Leslie
5 comments:
I'm so glad to be able to see what you guys are up to! What cute kids you have!
Darling pics as usual. I can't believe you are a Clarkston horse owning girl! It's so cute and your family is a very cute one.
Hey, why do you have snow? We have nothing but green grass, hopefully the storms we're supposed to be getting this week will result in a white christmas. When can you get together?
Unfortunately we won't be at the party. We have 2 others that day, and Cody is working.
Why was Hunter at the hospital? I hope he gets better soon if he's not already.
Merry Christmas!
Hey Lady!! It was so nice to see you the other day. As usual you look amazing. Did you finally get my blog to work?? I know I need to do some TLC on it but WE have been a little BUSY you know. I just got my car back 3 weeks later from my wreck though!!! And Mace is doing awsome. Lets do McDonalds again. Talk to ya soon. Leslie
Post a Comment