Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hunter thought he would give it a try, wearing Kennadee's make-up. Poor guy has to play dolls, dress-up, make-up, cooking etc... if he want to play with Kennadee.
You might say it is a little too casual at our house! This would be a lot more fun to post if my blog was private, I'm sure soon I will be jumping on the bandwagon and going private just not yet.
This is how my front porch looked for a couple months, thanks to the direction my house faces and the tin roof all the snow slides off and lands on my front steps making it very difficult for visitors to get to front door. I was so embarrassed when my visiting teachers had to climb Mt Everest to get to my front door. Finally, thanks to my wonderful father-in-law and his tractor, we now have a clean front porch.


4 comments:

Hayley said...

That naked butt picture had me cracking up. He is a cutie. When are we doing lunch again?

Tyler and Katie said...

I like Troy's face in that porch picture. Hunter is starting to look more like his Dad in that picture, I love his two little biting teeth he shows.

Bennetts said...

Cami- I am a nut job!! Sorry I actually have to work Thursday instead of friday because the doctor will be out this Friday... Sorry but lets plan for sure next WEDNESDAY!!!! I miss ya, and cant wait to visit.

angie curtis said...

Glad to see your porch is cleared now! I had snow up to my knees last time I stopped by! Hey so did June B.!