

We got to have my niece stay with us for a couple of days, Kennadee loved having her to play with for 2 days, and I loved it also(more time for me to blog, clean, watch Days, etc.....) we will miss having her. While here, she even got to have a friend come over to play, Kolton Godfrey, they played outside in the muddy snowbank, they even let Kennadee play with them, it was so nice.

Kennadee is just like her mother, when cold, there is nothing like better than a hot bubblebath to warm you up!
5 comments:
Who is Colton Godfrey? I can't place him. That is great Kylee could come play. I should have Madison stay with us sometime.
ps will you take your word verification off? go to settings and then comments. Call me if you have questions.
Way cute new background! You do cute things. I need a lesson next time I'm out there. Isn't Colton a cutie I think his glasses are so cute. Clarkston is so fun is see you kids out playing it makes me want to live out there so the kids can roam outside and not have to worry.
Don't you love it when friends are a help and not the opposite. I love those kids who can come over and give me a little break.
How fun for Kennedee. Brex loves playing with his older cousins. It's awesome, they really do make things easier. It's like having a free babysitter!
She is darling. And now I want a bubble bath!
Post a Comment