Your hair is so cute in the summer picture. I love how blonde it is! Does that make you want to chop your hair?? All these picture make me want summer more.
Look at your cutie pie kids! Hunter is getting so big. Nope, not pregnant yet. Me and my husband both graduate next december (me with my BSN) and will probably go on a cruise or something to celebrate. We can have a baby anytime after that. I am getting sort of impatient!!! I am glad you found me, I will have to check up on your blog more often.
I hope you don't mind be peeking at your blog. Your so cute and so are your little ones. It's good to see you... it's been a long time. I am glad to see that you are doing well and your look so happy!
Your kids are so beautiful, they really are! About Days...WHAT? Are all the Brady's going to die? About breakfast, lunch, or dinner...I'd love to! Hayley and I have been talking about lunch for weeks. Lets plan a day!
All of these are so darling, the ones of her in the leaves is the sweetest thing I have ever seen she is a pretty little thing. Your blog new blog is cute to, I need a few blog lessons
Love the new look!! I just figured out how to put the scrapbook background on!! Lots of fun!! Your kids are as cute as a bugs little ear! Tell you Mom hi, and I miss her to much. We all need to have a dinner date! Talk to ya soon, LEslie
I tried to call your house the other day (I think on Wed) to tell you that I have my melaleuca if you want to come and "smell it":). I think I am really going to like it and the lotion is really helping Tailor's skin. Thanks for the comment.
12 comments:
Your hair is so cute in the summer picture. I love how blonde it is! Does that make you want to chop your hair?? All these picture make me want summer more.
Those are fun to see, if you get time could you email me a the last picture of the girls?
Look at your cutie pie kids! Hunter is getting so big. Nope, not pregnant yet. Me and my husband both graduate next december (me with my BSN) and will probably go on a cruise or something to celebrate. We can have a baby anytime after that. I am getting sort of impatient!!! I am glad you found me, I will have to check up on your blog more often.
These are all definately keepers. I love the first picture, she is too cute! It makes me excited for a little girl.
Hi Cami,
I hope you don't mind be peeking at your blog. Your so cute and so are your little ones. It's good to see you... it's been a long time. I am glad to see that you are doing well and your look so happy!
Your kids are so beautiful, they really are!
About Days...WHAT? Are all the Brady's going to die?
About breakfast, lunch, or dinner...I'd love to! Hayley and I have been talking about lunch for weeks. Lets plan a day!
All of these are so darling, the ones of her in the leaves is the sweetest thing I have ever seen she is a pretty little thing. Your blog new blog is cute to, I need a few blog lessons
Lunch on Friday would be the best for me. Let me know. These pics are darling!
Love the new look!! I just figured out how to put the scrapbook background on!! Lots of fun!! Your kids are as cute as a bugs little ear! Tell you Mom hi, and I miss her to much. We all need to have a dinner date! Talk to ya soon, LEslie
Softball is coming soon....
Those pictures make me miss the sun so much! Lets hope for a spring so that we don't have to take pictures inside anymore.
I love your hair in that picture. So cute. Those are all such great pics.
I tried to call your house the other day (I think on Wed) to tell you that I have my melaleuca if you want to come and "smell it":). I think I am really going to like it and the lotion is really helping Tailor's skin. Thanks for the comment.
Post a Comment