
I am so glad that I have been able to spend time with my Grandma Wright these last few months. She is from Pocatello, so all growing up I only go to see her about once a year, and my Grandma Griffin died when I was really little so I have never really had much of a relationship with my grandma's but I have really enjoyed hanging out and taking with my Grandma Wright, she is a very sweet lady. Every year she manages to send everyone(children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren) a birthday card, she never fogets and they arrive always on time, I don't let her know how thankful I am for all that she does.

We are so ready for spring. I can't wait to get out and do some yard work, it seems I will have tons of help, my kids love to be outside and doing whatever it is I'm doing, I love that!

Kennadee
loves her Aunt Tonya, she is always willing to take time to play with her. It is always so nice to have play with my kids and give me a break. Thanks Ton.
4 comments:
Hunter is getting so big. He is so cute. Dallin threw up 2 times last night. Allie has stopped fevering and never threw up. But both kids are ornery. Go figure.
I'll call and check on your stuff tomorrow. I'll be calling you to make sure I have your address right.
Sorry that it's taking so long!
How neat to have a four generation picture.
What a priceless picture. That is neat you are so close and get to see her.
Post a Comment