Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Golf Anyone?

So my sweet husband bought me some golf clubs for mothers day, hoping that it would be somthing we could do together. My idea of golfing has been drive the cart, hit a few balls, not keep score, eat some treats, have a cold dr. pepper and enjoy the sun. Now that I have my own, new, and very cute PINK golf clubs I'm obligated to take it to the next level. So, if there are any golfers out there who want to play somtime, or would like to teach me, give me call. Im glad to have something Troy and I can go do together(I would much rather golf than learn to rope). The kids really loved hitting balls with us in the backyard today, maybe if we start Kennadee golfing now she could go pro.





15 comments:

Quinn and Melanie said...

Well, even if you end up hating it you have some freaking cute clubs!! What a sweet husband. That is a great idea. Good luck with that! My idea of golfing is the same as yours... drive around and bask in the sunshine!

No worries on the pay it forward. I totally forgot to even announce my winners! I suck. I better do that. When is lunch again??

Anonymous said...

I don't know the first thing about golf... But, you look so cute out there swingin! What a sweet hubs you have. Your little bebes are too cute!

Emily M said...

I love the pink clubs. I have tried so many times to golf and I can't even hit the ball. That will nice to have something fun you and Troy can do together.

Jill said...

They are cute but I bet you only use them 3 times. That's how many times I've used my golf clubs. I've had them for 4yrs now. They are just sitting right here waiting for me. Maybe we should plan a date. :)

Megan and Jon said...

Good choice on golfing over roping.. hehe. I need some lessons as well so as soon as you learn let me know and you can teach me. My Father in Law got me clubs and I'm a hazard on the course.

carlyl said...

Wow look at those beauties. They are sweet. I am excited for you. Love how he got those for you, what a sweet thing to do especially cuz you can do it together.

Tyler and Katie said...

That looks like some nice form. Here is that website I know you wanted to check out about a golf club accident, find the entry called "Tough as Nails" http://homeofwalls.blogspot.com

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Pink golf balls too! Nice!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Pink golf balls too! Nice!

Ash said...

Look at you being spoiled!
Cody tried teaching me, I hated it. Maybe if I have someone other than him teach me I could like it a little bit more! If it meant spending time with Cody, it would be worth it!

Shelly Traveller said...

Those are beautiful. and it looks like your kids and fun too.

Janette said...

Looks like fun. It's always nice to have something in common to do with your husband. Happy Golfing! :)

Quinn and Melanie said...

Hey Cam: I am leaving for the Bahamas on Tuesday so I won't be able to make it to lunch!! Boo! Please keep inviting me I will make it again I promise! Thanks for the call. Have fun.

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

What's up Cami? Looks like such a fun mothers day present. My dad will always think Birch Creek is the best golf course. Keep us updated on how you do. Also, are you still interested in our washer/dryer? You can email me at diana.irving@hotmail.com. I tried calling you once, then I got busy and I tend to forget about the washer/dryer all together because they are up there. Anyway let me know either way. See ya!

Unknown said...

way to go hubby! those are some cute clubs. i always let a few curses out when i golf. it's way too intense for me. good luck at the next level . . . keep us updated on the progress:)