
Hunter wandered off again and when I found him this is what I saw, Hunter leaning through the barbwire fence to give the horse a kiss on the nose. A few days before this I had to grab him out of the horses pen, he crawled through the fence and was standing right next to the horse petting his belly, nearly standing underneath the horse. Yes, I nearly crapped my pants. I know I must be an
awesome mom, but I can't not keep him away from our horse, Im glad he is a good horse at least.
4 comments:
What a sweet picture. I know that must be scary though to let your eyes off him.
Sienna tries to sneak out all the time. I have finally started locking the doors.
Heaven help me when she learns to unlock em.
He's too cute.
That is the best picture ever!!! I bet Troy couldn't be happier that his son loves horses! :)
How sweet, I love the picture. I bet that makes you a little nervous that he loves him so much he dares to get right in with him, at least it's a good horse. :)
Post a Comment