The house is quite the project, already we have taken out walls, torn down wallpaper, ripped out cabinets, tore up carpet and lanolium flooring and more. Sometimes is seems like things are going slow and other times it feels like we get alot down. I can't wait for the fun part of putting the house back together with new paint, flooring, cabinets, appliances etc...... We have been so lucky to have so much help from family, I really really really appreciate everyones hard work, I don't know what I would do without family. Thank you so much! Hopefully soon I will have some great finishing pictures.
Wow that looks so much better just to have the half wall down by the kitchen. Give me a jingle when you have time so I can check our schedules together.
I love this house, so nastalgic for me to see pictures of the place. I played there alot when I was younger. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with it.
Now you need to organize a painting party.. BLoggers anonomous and we can all paint togther.. FUn you say when.
It looks like you guys have your work cut out for you- but it will look AMAZING when you are done. Isn't nice to have such great helpers in family and friends?!
9 comments:
Wow that looks so much better just to have the half wall down by the kitchen. Give me a jingle when you have time so I can check our schedules together.
WOW, you guys are brave! I can't wait to see the finished results.
I am glad you took some pictures of the ugly, so you can really appreciate the new. Don't worry, it will be done before you know it.
I'm glad you took some pictures. Too bad you didn't get one of Kennadee helping. :) Can't wait to see all you guys have done this week.
I was hoping to see more! I need to come take a peek one day.
I love this house, so nastalgic for me to see pictures of the place. I played there alot when I was younger. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with it.
Now you need to organize a painting party.. BLoggers anonomous and we can all paint togther.. FUn you say when.
I love seeing all the work you guys are doing!
Wow it reminds me of my fav. show flip that house. A lot of work but in the end the results are always amazing!
It looks like you guys have your work cut out for you- but it will look AMAZING when you are done. Isn't nice to have such great helpers in family and friends?!
Post a Comment