Thursday, October 30, 2008

HIP HIP HOORAY! WE'RE MOVED IN!

I am so excited, we are finally moved into our new house. I love living in what seems like a new house on the inside, although the outside still needs alot of work. We remodeled everything on the main level plus the stairs, hallway, and Kennadee's room upstairs. It was alot of hard work but it is well worth it.
This was the old family room, we took out part of a wall to open the living and dinning room up a bit, this really helped to make a better great-room.

We shrunk our front room about 4 feet to make a bigger, better master closet which I love ALOT! I actually have more space than I do clothes, guess I can go out and buy some more, right!!!
Troy put our closet in, and gave us a cute shelf in the front room, he did a great job.
This is the new room we did upstairs for Kennadee, it was alot of fun to paint and decorate.

I so love my new kitchen, with new cabinents, appliances, flooring, lights, etc...... I am addicted to cleaning, I constantly want to mop and vaccume.

We took out part of a wall to make a more open bathroom, got a new tub and marble surround, new vanity and marble top.
I will soon be having a tupperware party and everyone is invited to come and see the new and improved house. We were so blessed to have so much help from family, thanks everyone for your many hours of hard work and sweat, we really really really appreciate ya'll.

16 comments:

Hayley said...

Cami it is beautiful! I am very impressed and can't wait to see it in person.

Kirsha said...

Cami

I love love the house and am so envious. It is so beautiful and you can tell that you guys have put in so much time and work into your cute home!!! congrats.

Anonymous said...

WOW! It looks so great! Good work and Congrats... how fun!

Sara said...

Your house looks Great! Congrats!

Natalie said...

Your house looks so good! I want to come and see it sometime! Congrats on moving in!

Jill said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see what the rock and stove will look like. I'm so glad all that wall paper is gone! You forgot to mention the hours we spent doing that!

Shelly Traveller said...

It look like the home show! Great job! I could move right in.

Niki said...

WOW I really like it! Good job:)

Bennetts said...

I do have to say it looks even better in person. Thanks for the day Cami, you and your mom are some of the most amazing people I know!!!!! Love ya, and see ya soon. Les

Tyler and Katie said...

It looks great, I could have just taken the virtual tour instead of visiting, way more relaxing without chasing kids. And you made it in before Halloween--world record pace!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I am totally impressed! The house looks so great!!! You make me want to buy a house!! Congrats!!!

Nyman's said...

I love it! You guys did an awesome job. Don't you just love home makeovers!

Anonymous said...

It looks so good. Love your kitchen when I saw it last time you hadn't decided on cabinets. The ones you have are pretty and look so good. I so need to update my old house!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha said...

Can't wait to hear more about the party!

Megan and Jon said...

I cannot belive this is the same place. It looks amazing. So awesome. I bet it was a ton of work but so worth it now with all the amazing spaces in this house. I'm so jealous.