Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our latest project! We have had one last project that needed to be done badly for the last year and finally we did it! The fireplace has been such a ugly mess right in the middle of my house and now it is beautiful, thanks to my brother Cory, he spent two full days rocking the wall and floor so we could put our stove in before winter. We started a fire in it last night and oh my heck it was so hot in my house, our thermostat said it was 94 degrees in my family room! Im so excited to not have to waste a whole bunch of money on propane this winter.
Don't you love the "deer hunting beard" I'll be excited to see that go!
We had a great time carving pumpkins for family night. Hunter wouldn't clean his out, he was not touching that slimy stuff, instead he just observed and pulled faces for the camera.


Are these pictures really of the same baby? Yes, I know, where did she get that round face? I swear she changes her look every week!
Gracie is the best baby ever! I'm not sure how I got so lucky AGAIN with having another nice baby, but I have, she rarely cries, eats great, and only wakes me one time in the night, YEAH! After having such a good pregnancy, a great labor, and having such a nice baby, it makes me want to have whole bunch more! On the other hand, Hunter is a terrible two year old who is always pushing my buttons, so we'll see.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Hey, did you guys get internet? I'm so glad to see your stone. I really need to come visit. Troy looks a ton like Jeremy in the picture. Gracie is so cute with those chubby cheeks.

Emily M said...

Your fireplace looks awesome! That will be so nice to have during the winter! Your kids are too cute- I love how much Kennadee looks like you- a mini Cami!!

mstokes said...

I'm jealous of your wood burning stove! Kennadee look just like you! I thought you had shrunk yourself and took a picture! CUte little family you have.

Jake and Sara said...

I am so glad to hear that it is possible to have TWO good babies. Kanyon has been a doll since day one, and now we are expecting #2... I am so afraid I am not going to get that lucky twice!! Your family is darling and tell Troy to shave! :)

Chris and Leslie said...

Cami, I hope you don't mind...I blog hopped from Jill's page. I absolutely love what you have done with your house! It looks like you guys have made a ton of progress. You sure have a cute family!