Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bowling 4 family night!


Troy and I wanted to do something fun with the kids for family night so we called all of the Godfrey clan(and Payne) and went bowling in Preston .




We all had a lot of fun. Afterwards we all went to Artic Circle for some dinner and ice cream.

Katie, the great score keeper.This is Troy using all his skill to get a strike, notice on the picture at the right he got alittle off on his form(due to the fact that Jill walked up behind him and gave him a scare) so he decided to stop at the last minute and try it again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been bowling forever...Looks like you had a blast! Everything is always better with your family there.
P.S. Mike said he could get you in for carpet this week. Thursday or Friday!

Tyler and Katie said...

Okay, that picture wasn't so bad, next time I need to grab the camera and get a shot of you and your bowling skills--or should I say, Hunter chasing skills!

Hayley said...

The suits aren't here yet, but they should be soon. I went and found the brown shorts, thanks for the tip! I will let you know as soon as I get them, and if we are bored enough we may even take a drive to bring them to you! :) I think in the spring we need to get Kenedee and Ads to play together. I think they would get along famously!

Niki said...

HOW FUN ARE YOU!!! SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING OR RESPONDING. YES YES WE DO NEED TO GO TO DONALD'S (AS TAILOR CALLS IT) AGAIN. SHE HAD SO MUCH FUN, I ACTUALLY TOOK HER ONE OTHER TIME IN HYRUM AND SHE WAS SO CUTE! SO WHAT IS NEW WITH YOU? I AM JUST WORK WORK WORK, MOM, WORK WORK WORK:)

Hayley said...

I should be able to come on Friday, I have Acheivment days that afternoon, but it should work out just fine. Let me know.

Ash said...

I'm thinking NO for Friday. Brex has been sick, and the girls have been boogery. I'm hoping to get them better for Easter!
Also I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to germy gyms. I think I'll wait for RSV, Rotovirus, Flu, etc. calm down a bit. Yes, I'm a hypochondriac!!!

carlyl said...

I love it when I go bowling with my kids, then I can use the bumpers with no one making fun of me. What a fun thing to do for family night.