Kennadee and I had an awsome "girls night out" with the Godfrey girls (and Payne) going to Disney Princess's on Ice and dinner at TGI Friday's, it was super fun!
You got some great pictures! When I saw your picture of Lumiere it reminded me that my friend went and said that he fell down and Belle couldn't get him back up--that would have been fun to see.
9 comments:
We are going tomorrow! I am really excited and hope the girls love it. Did you guys like it?
Oh how fun, We are going on Sunday. Just Jada and I. A little Mommy + Daughter date. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
I think it is so cool that you guys all went to that. All the little girls will probably talk about it for weeks!
I took Ty last year in St. Louis and he loved it. I think he was the only boy there. You can tell I needed a girl really bad.
How cute and how fun. GNO's are the best. Glad you got to go... I have always wanted to go to Disney on Ice.
Cami,
No problem... We would be happy to! Give Mike a call at 512-0935 and he will schedule you in.
-Tana
You got some great pictures! When I saw your picture of Lumiere it reminded me that my friend went and said that he fell down and Belle couldn't get him back up--that would have been fun to see.
It is so cute that you and all the sisters in laws are so close. How fun. I wanted to go as well but had something come up. Darn it. Maybe next time.
P.S. I think my cat being pregnant was a false alarm but you can have her if you want. (he he) seriously
FOR SOME REASON TAILOR KEEPS SAYING SHE WANTS TO SEE CINDERELLA, MAYBE SHE KNEW KENNEDEE WHEN. J/K
Post a Comment