Wednesday, March 12, 2008

RUB A DUB DUB......

.....Hunter is not in the tub. Giving Hunter baths in the kitchen sink has many advantages, you dont have to bend over the tub (which I hate), he cannot drown(very nice advantage), uses less water(but who really cares), I dont have to sit in on the toilet to watch him, I can clean my kitchen or blog at my kitchen table and keep a close eye on him. I will be very sad when he is too big for this, which is going to be very soon.

Yes, Hunter loves to play with all of Kennadee's girly stuff like make-up, dolls, purses etc....


Also, he does love to go out and ride on the horse with his dad!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He is so cute in that sink... I will have to do that when Bradlee gets a little bigger. Your family is so cute!

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Bunco tonight? I hope you are coming! I always bath my kids in the sink when they are little. It is so much easier and less scary than bathing in the big tub! He is a cutie.

Jill said...

I can't believe he is still in the sink! I'm just glad you are done nursing him.

Trisha said...

If that were one of my boys in the sink, the toaster would have got a bath too!

carlyl said...

Nice that he still fits in the sink. I always hate having to sit in the bathroom too, you just sit and get splashed on.

Bennetts said...

I want to come and ride horses with you when it gets warmer, my dads race horses aren't the best to ride with kids. I love the pic of Hunter in the sink, I have never bathed my kids in the sink but after this I think I am going to next time. How convenient!!

Megan and Jon said...

Look at you multi tasking, I am the same I find alot of things I can do and blog at the same time..
I need your email address so I can invite you to the recipe blog.
email me NVFI@aol.com