Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us! 7 years.

Our wedding day was so great, everything went so smooth, somthing I was not expecting. It was suppose to rain but never did, and we were never rushed the whole day(except to leave for our honeymoon). However, we did have to clean our car some before we could leave because we were stupid enough to leave it in the parking lot and unlocked, I know, what a idiot I am!
This was our first home, I know, nothing beats a pink trailor! However, we did love being able to leave in Clarkston near our families, have dogs in our backyard, and not have neighbors just through the wall! Thank you Troy for 7 great years!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You guys look so young. Happy Anniversary. I'm glad you could spend it cleaning up throw-up!

Jill said...

When Allie saw your wedding picture she said Hey what does Jeremy look like!!

Hayley said...

I remember your wedding day, you looked very pretty! Happy Anniversary.