Happy Bithday Troy! We love you!
Today Troy turns 31, old I know, but he doesn't seem a day older than 20. Troy is such a wonderful dad and husband!

Troy enjoys doing just about anything especially if it's outside. He love to fish, boat, camp etc...
Troy really really loves to hunt (anyting, but mainly deer and pheasant) and ride horses. Troy likes to rope and he is very good at it, though he would never admit it, I wish he would go to some roping's because he really enjoys it.
Troy enjoys having dogs to take hunting with him, this is our Daisy and Otter. Below: Troy is holding one of his many deer hunting trophies.
We feel very blessed to have this great man in our lives, thanks Troy for being you, such an awsome dad and great husband, we love you very, very much. Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy B-Day Troy! You are the best brother! You always know how to make a person laugh. Whether it is the broken butt or the game make me laugh. I remember playing that in the basement with the old toy box dad made. I could never keep a straight face. Anyways Happy Birthday!!!
What a Handsome Dude!! Happy birthday Troy.
Happy birthday Troy. Hope you have a good one.
Seriously Troy does seem 20. I can't believe he is 31, I guess everyone i grew up with still seems young to me. YOu guys are such a cute family.
I haven't answered when our cat is due, I'm not really sure. What is your email address?
That was fun to read! Hope you guys did something fun for his birthday. By the way, Paulette is trying to get a hold of you--call me, I'll fill you in.
Post a Comment