Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hunter, the animal lover!

Okay, so I am a little bit nervous that Hunter has no fear. He did not hesitate one bit when Troy handed him the lead rope to our horse, Ricco. I myself still avoid at all costs the task of leading a thousand pound horse behind me, but Hunter, he had no problem.
Hunter loves all animals. My parents have baby rabbits and he loves to hold them by their neck and walk around with them for hours(poor little rabbits). He also loves to lay on our cat(or pull her around by her tail).

8 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

Oh those are cute pictures. You can tell that he loves them.

Bennetts said...

I love the pic of him leading, he is the size of Riccos head!!!

Emily M said...

He is a doll (is that okay to say about a boy?) I am with you, I get very nervous around horses.

Anonymous said...

awhh so cute! I love the own of him walking the horse. Too sweet!

The Bucks said...

He seems right at home leading a horse. Is the horse's full name Uncle Ricco?

Megan and Jon said...

that is the cutest picture. Isn't it funny it would never even make you think twice about leading a horse around til it is your own kid then the rules all change.

Hayley said...

That first picture is priceless. He is so handsome. And yes, we loved last nights game. Much better!

I may have to come and see you this week because I feel bad that I have your pif still, I will call you.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I hope you don't mind that I found your page, but just wanted to say hi, and that you have a beautiful family!!!