Friday, May 2, 2008

Fun with the Fam!

So, do you think we look alike or not? We're almost all dark now in my family(except Tonya, don't worry we still love ya). It's always a party when my sister comes up from SLC, we love having her visit, it's just never often or long enough, we're always sad to see them go. My kids especially hate having their cousins leave.
Kennadee and Drake are holding the new baby rabbits my parents got. We need about five so the kids don't have to fight over them.

Hunter loves walking around outside, trying so hard to play with all the cousins, he dosen't realize he is just alittle too small to much with them.

Here's Hunter loving the rabbit. Hopfully it's back feet don't start thumping and scratch the heck out of him.

8 comments:

Quinn and Melanie said...

Hanging with family is the best! Looks like you guys have lots of fun. Just so you know I have decided to go private. Shoot me an e-mail at melbagy@hotmail.com. If you wanna keep spying on us! :)

Megan and Jon said...

I haven't seen your hair dark and I really like it. Very pretty. I do think you and the sisters look alot alike. And I giggled at the picture of the kids using the treadmill as a stool. Yet another use for those things.. hehe

Jill said...

I don't think you look like your older sisters I think you look more like Callie. I think you kinda look like Corey too.

Hayley said...

What a cute family you have.

I really do have your pif. I promise I haven't forgotten and I will get it to you.

I suck.

carlyl said...

You guys do look a like. All so beautiful. Good to see you having some good weather out there. Finally warmth huh?

Trisha said...

It was so fun to see all your sisters together!

Ash said...

I do think you look alike. Not identical, but you can tell you're sisters!

Janette said...

I agree with Jill about the looks. Your kids are growing up so much, they're cuties.