Thursday, April 10, 2008

OUTSIDE FUN!

KENNADEE WAS SO EXCITED THAT TROY AND I PUT THE TRAMPOLINE UP FOR HER EVEN THOUGH WE AREN'T HAVING NICE WEATHER YET. WILL WE HAVE A SPRING EVER COME?
HUNTER AND KENNADEE LOVE BEING OUTSIDE, EVEN IF IT'S FREEZING COLD.

7 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

o.k. where is your snow. Am I the only one that lives at the North Pole.
I don't think kids can feel cold, my boys got in trouble today for sneaking ouside in their underwear it was freezing nd they did not want to come in. Are they crazy.

Jill said...

I had snow on the grass when I woke up this morning and I just want to say I'M SO MAD! I love the picture of Kennadee jumping. I can't wait to come jump when it is WARM.

Hayley said...

I'm dying for it to warm up too! It's about time for a lunch date again, don't you think?

Bennetts said...

brrrrr. That looks way to cold for me!!

carlyl said...

I hear ya, we haven't seen signs of spring either. Global warming??? haha don't think anytime soon.

Tyler and Katie said...

You know they are desperately wanting to play outside when they look all stiff like Kennadee jumping with her hands in her pockets. They are a heck of a lot tougher than us, wanting to brave the icy wind.

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Email me your phone number diana.irving@hotmail.com and I will call you about the washer/dryer.