This weekend was so nice, since it finally warmed up and we were able to play outside a lot without long sleeves, pants, hats, jackets, gloves, etc... and my sister Trudy who lives in SLC came to visit and stayed through the weekend. Kennadee loved have Brooklyn to play with, I hardly saw her when we were at my moms because she was so busy playing with all her cousins. I loved the warm weather, it was so nice we were able to take the kids to the park for a few hours. We also decided to do alittle laying out and I got a sunburn on my legs, yes you heard me already on the first day of good weather, I got burned, but I was so excited that it was so warm I could hardly care. Hopfully your weekend was great also.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
This weekend was so nice, since it finally warmed up and we were able to play outside a lot without long sleeves, pants, hats, jackets, gloves, etc... and my sister Trudy who lives in SLC came to visit and stayed through the weekend. Kennadee loved have Brooklyn to play with, I hardly saw her when we were at my moms because she was so busy playing with all her cousins. I loved the warm weather, it was so nice we were able to take the kids to the park for a few hours. We also decided to do alittle laying out and I got a sunburn on my legs, yes you heard me already on the first day of good weather, I got burned, but I was so excited that it was so warm I could hardly care. Hopfully your weekend was great also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey cute new post, how'd you do that scrapbooker. You got sunburnt already, you had better be careful when we get some real sun.
how fun! I'm loving the weather too. Halli and I got burned on saturday, snowmobiling at Beaver. OOPS!! Are your legs feeling better?
Hey you! That is right I gave in to the peer pressure!! I am an official blogger. So far so good. I really need ideas on how to make it cute like yours!! Let me know when we are going to lunch again. I love you kids they are adorable!
You won my pay it forward. Just thought I would make you smile.
I love that it's finally warming up too. That stinks you already got burned though, good break in I guess. :)
Post a Comment