Yeah! I won a PAY IT FORWARD from Hayley's blog Now it's my turn to "pay it forward."Here is how it goes. Make a comment on this post and in one week everyones name will be put into a hat and I will draw three people who will recieve a free prize from me in the mail(so if you comment please leave your address) then the winners must keep the game rolling and "pay it foward".
11 comments:
Sorry Cam: I am going to Park City tommorrow with a friend. I have to miss lunch AGAIN!! I promise next month for sure!! I love being around you fun girls.
Lunch will probably work for me. Anytime really, just let me know!
add my name to your contest
Yeahooo I'm game I never win anything
Hey,
My girls are getting pics done friday morning at 10. I'm thinking if my kids are still being good I could come. I need your cell.
Hi Cami! You and your family look great! It's fun seeing so many of the people who made up some of the best years of my life . . . HIGHSCHOOL! I'll keep checking your blog for the latest and greatest news!
Add me, I'll be anxiously awaiting the results!
My luck's been pretty good lately, let's see if it keeps up!
Pick me, Pick me!!!!Oh my luck has got to change eventually maybe it will be this time!!
I didn't win on Jills. Lets see if I can win on yours, put my name in :)
Such a cute idea. I saw this on Jill's blog but was too late to do it. You guys are awesome.
Post a Comment