Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day Weekend!

Here are some scrapebook pages I made from our great Father's Day Weekend, we had a blast in SLC staying with my sister Trudy. We went to a Bee's game, played in the water, ate tons of good food, and enjoyed each others company, what more can you ask for. Also, I know it's a week past but i just have to say I have the best dad a girl could ask for, he is so hardworking, loving, forgiving, caring, sweet, patient, understanding, oh the list could go on forever, I love him very much for all that he does for me and my family. Also, Troy is the best dad to my kids, they are very lucky to have him for their dad, I'm so grateful for how hard he works for us so we can have all that we need. Plus, Troy is so fun, he loves to play and wrestle with the kids, they absolutely adore him, and so do I. Thanks guys for being you!

6 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Hayley said...

Looks like fun! I was wondering where you were, you haven't blogged in a while and you've been missed! :)

Jill said...

Good to know your caught up on your scrapbooking again. :) I love all the fun pictures, I especially like the only of you guys laying out on the chairs. Now we know why your chest was burnt!!!

Emily M said...

I LOVE your family so much. I have so many good memories of times at your house and with your family. We had such a great childhood.
(I totally remember you having to get stiches right before going to Bear Lake. On your cat food lid. We were so bummed thinking you couldn't go and go swimming. But you were tough and we would wrap that finger up and had a great time. I am in the Young Women's in my ward and have such a new appreciation for all our leaders did for us.)

Niki said...

Hi- long time no see, after leaving me and standing me up I guess I must get over it :)j.k. I liked the family pics, the color choice was a good one!

Tyler and Katie said...

Looks like a fun-filled weekend, you guys fit a lot in. Great pages.