
Troy and I had such a fun time taking Kennadee to Lagoon on Monday. We left Hunter home with my mom which was so nice because he is just at the wrong age right now to enjoy Lagoon. It was really nice to just be spend the day with Kennadee, something that rarely happens anymore. Although, we did miss Hunter a lot, I had a hard time not feeling guilty for leaving him home.
9 comments:
How stinkin' fun does that look!!! yep, #30 XS got it!!! See ya tonight
That totally looks like Bret!! I never thought they looked that much alike. It looks like I really missed out. I really wished I would have just gone. I'm regretting it!
Oh, I miss Lagoon!! Looks like you guys had fun!! Just so you know, I keep in touch with Russ (not gus, hee hee hee), he runs a camp in Breckenridge CO inthe mountains every year that I help coach at. I did make him buy new shorts long ago!! ha ha ha! He is still a family friend, he lives in Arizona now, but travels to Colorado to run his camp he has been doing for 12 years now. It is really fun!! Memories!! Me, you, Mickey Buys and I can't remember the other girls name. Classic. I lived with Mickey in college and we always laughed about that trip we all took!
Are you serious?? You were at Lagoon and didn't stop in?? Oh well.. looks like you guys had a fun time anyway :)
I was wondering if Adyson would like Lagoon this year...last year she was a bit too scared.
Looks like Kenadee had a great time! See you soon???? It's been a while!
Did you go with all the sisters. I see Sadie in there. what a fun day and I'm impressed Troy would go and play with you.
Cami,
Your kids are geting so big! I cannot believe how good your pictures turned out your sister took. We need to get together some time and catch up!
Your hair is a cute length, are you growing it out: I'm debating doing a serious chop (although my husband really really doesn't want me to!) suprise suprise.
Keep in touch
-Becca
i bet Kenadee was happy to be at Lagoon & even more happy that she had her parents all to herself:)
Kennadee is so darling. I haven't been to Lagoon in FOREVER- i was just talking about it the other day wondering if Brooklyn would like it or not.
Post a Comment