This last weekend we went camping with all of Troy's family to St. Charles campground. The first day we were there we went to Bear Lake and played on the beach. We camped for 2 nights, had great food, went to Minatonka Cave, played games etc... We were suppose to stay there Saturday night with some of Troy's brothers but they all decided to go home instead. Troy and I didn't quite want to go home yet so we drove to Lava Hot Springs and stayed in one of their campgrounds, we took a bath in their pool at 11:00pm to wash off the 20 layers of mesquito spray and dirt. We didn't get to bed til at least midnight, and we were so lucky to get to hear the sound of a train whistle about 4 times from 7 a.m. til 9 a.m., I wanted to hurt somebody! The only bad part about the whole trip was we had two blowouts on our trailer, and on the second one we obviously didn't have another spare so we had to call my dad to bring us a tire so we could get home, once home I got to do about 6 loads of laundry, but it was all worth it, we had alot of fun. And we can't wait to go back up to Bear Lake this weekend with my family. Sorry blogging friends,I have been gone and not blogged for a while, I plan on catching up here soon.
2 comments:
Your pictures are great! Except the one with me my legs are huge! Your funny you didn't want to go home Matt and I couldn't get home fast enough! Camping- not my thing. BTW that's not all of us, I'm missing! :) Fun slide show!
Cami,
I can't even stomach hearing anything about Jill's legs being huge! We need to get together before school starts up again!
Post a Comment