Sunday, July 6, 2008

7 comments:

Tyler and Katie said...

Fun pictures, could you email the group one? Sorry about your bad luck, but what a great time!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Fun! I am homesick for Bear Lake and Lava Hot Springs now!!!

Hayley said...

This explains why you weren't at the park...I missed you.

My family is headed camping there this weekend, and I am excited!

Bennetts said...

You guys always do so much fun stuff together with your fam!!!

Megan and Jon said...

The Godfreys are always doing fun stuff together, I think it would be fun so maybe sister in laws. Fun too that the kids have other kids to play with. Looks like a blast.

Thanks for being so sweet to Aly and helping her with your memory mixer.

Emily M said...

I loved the slide show. Your kids are so cute! I love family get togethers!
(Sean wanted me to tell you he know he looks ridiculous wearing a helmet, but he is very terrified of getting hit in the head.)

Shelly Traveller said...

Looks like you've had a fun summer so far! This gets me excited for our trip to Bear Lake coming up.