Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bear Lake again!!!!


We went to Bear Lake again this last weekend with my family this time. We again had a lot of fun. We camped, only didn't have all the dirt. We played at the beach everyday, played some sand volleyball, and ate a lot. We celebrated two birthdays while up there, my mom turned 50, and Mackell turned 5. We also had some fun playing board games at night after all the little ones went to bed. I'm sad I don't have another vacation planned to look forward too. I'm hoping we can pull off another camp-out before summer ends, although it causes much packing and lots of laundry after, we really enjoy going with family.







7 comments:

Tyler and Katie said...

I can't believe Elise can camp in white pants! Not even one cheetoh fingerprint on them, way to go. That grass does make for a cleaner camper.

Jill said...

Fun pictures what is that a picture of that your mom is holding, it must be reflecting the camper.

camigodfrey said...

my mom is holding her birthday present, a digital picture frame.

Hayley said...

Looks like fun! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! We should plan a get together soon.

Emily M said...

What a fun trip. I love family getaways. Happy brithday to your mom.

Bennetts said...

hoqw fun1111111111111 (MAce is helping ME) hOW FUN. gIVE ME A buzz and lwets lets plan aslidf anoth[er play datpeoete.

Janette said...

Looks like fun! We missed seeing you & the kids at the reunion.