
Kennadee got to have her first sleepover on the tramp with her cousins the other night, she absolutely loved it. They lasted until about 3 a.m. then they were cold and ended up in the house. Haley and I only lasted til about 1 a.m. and we had had enough, I needed my bed.

Kennadee took swimming lessons last week and did a pretty good job, she is not a big fan of putting her face in the water though. She liked have Allie there with her in her class. Hopfully we can work with her on her floating so she can advance to the next level next year.

Here are Kennadee and Hunter playing with my good friends kids, Jada and Mazie, we enjoyed having them come and play us for the day, the kids played so well together and I loved having Leslie's company.
7 comments:
ohhh how cute are they!!! Way Cute pics. I would have to say the last is by far my FAV!! Lets play again very soon. Talk with ya soon.
Love the tramp picture. Fun times. Your a nice Mom to do that with them.
I wish I still had a trampoline to have sleep outs!! Sounds like fun, and they made it to about the time that I always made it to!!
Soooo cute!! Just enjoy those fun little moments!! I can't believe you are such a trooper with camping..what the h@#$ is wrong with me??? You better give me some lessons on how to enjoy the outdoors!!
Cami,
I miss seeing you and I often think about what a great friend you were to me you know in my (bigger) times, you are one person that really never treated me different and always were there for me I cannot imagine what that time of my life would have been like without you, but honestly did you really need to let me eat 2 crisp bean burritos every time we went to Taco Time? I am still paying for that!
Looks like Kenadee is having the best summer ever. And you know what would make it even better?? (Listen close Troy)- you should get her ears pierced!! You should come down and visit us one weekend and we'll go to the mall and make a "girls" day of it. Troy & Jake can either go to the mall or Jake can take him fishing or something "manly" like that.. lol
Cami, So I saw a sign on your home yesterday and asked about you guys. And heard exciting news. YOU better blog about it. My parents could not be more thrilled to have good neighbors. The house is amazing I have always loved the layout with the kids rooms all upstairs. (Seems safe). Such a great house I can't wait to see waht you with it. If you ever need help yell.
Post a Comment