Sunday, September 21, 2008

Congratulations Calee & Jared!







Kennadee was the flower girl and she was so cute. I was alittle worried she wouldn't walk down the aisle because she is so shy but she actually did it and looked so adorable.







Me and my Grandma Wright who lives in Pocatello who I don't get to see very often but love dearly! She has come down and stayed with my mom a few times lately and it has been really fun hanging out with her.
Me and my sister Trudy who lives in salt lake city, I love hanging out with her, I wish she lived closer so we could hang out more often.

10 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

Wow Calee looked beautiful! What a pretty bride!

I also liked Kennadee's hair, so cute!

Tyler and Katie said...

Calee really does look beautiful, and so does Kennadee in that dress with her hair done so cute! Her and Drake are adorable.

Jill said...

Kennadee looks so so cute!! I love her pretty dress and you did her hair so cute. Calee's also gorgeous! Love her hair!!!!

Megan and Jon said...

You all look cute. I was going to tell you Sunday how good you look. So Tiny gave me alittle complex.

I have had a case of the jealousies. Your house is going to be so awesome. I'm coveting your closet.

Hayley said...

Beautiful! Tell Callee congrats, and tell Kenedee she looks like a doll.

Emily M said...

Kennadee looks adorable! what a cute flower girl. and calee looks beautiful- i enjoyed seeing the pictures of your family!

Bennetts said...

You all look AMAZING!!!! Looks like things went perfect for Calee as she deserved!

Jill said...

Is it just me or do you think Haley and Tonya look nothing alike???

Trisha said...

Calee looks awesome! I bet it is so fun to see your younger sister as a bride!

Bennetts said...

Time for an update!!!!!!!