Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh, I can't wait to move!

Although we are very greatful for how blessed we have been to be able to live here at Grandpa's for the past 4 years, we are so ready to move! I can't wait to live in a two bathroom house, and to have a bathroom without carptet.
Also, we will no longer need to put our treadmill and inversion table in our living room. And we get to upgrade from wood-paneling to sheet rock with a nice tan paint. I did love the fireplace though we never used it.
I will not miss the yellow appliances, the green countertops, or the kitchen carpet.
This is kennadee's room. Yes, I know it's very blue, but trust me there will be some pink to offset it very soon.
I will be so glad to have a master room without slidding doors into it(yes, it was an add-on) it also has a door to go outside in the master bedroom, it also has a very, very small closet, all of my clothes had to go in the kids bedroom since all of their clothes fit inside a dresser. Yes, I know my house is a mess, I am so tired of working all day on the new house and then coming home to clean the old one, how does it get so dirty, we are never home anymore!
This is our master bedroom, not overly large but it has an awsome walk-in closet!
I won't miss the pink and the blue carpet or the 70's wallpaper. Im so excited to have new carpet that is clean with no stains(hopefully it stays that way for a little while.)

Hunter's room. Again, we have loved being able to live here for the last few years but we are so excited for the new house. However the outside was not much of an upgrade, we are going from yellow to peach(the color of fry sauce, the whole town calls it the fry sauce house. Believe me, we are going change that as soon as possible(our money keeps running out going towards the inside)! Hopefully we get to move here soon in the next week or so and I will post more of the new house!

8 comments:

Emily M said...

The new upgrades look awesome! Our first house also had carpet in the bathroom- yuck! Good luck with all the hard work and repairs you guys are doing! I am excited to see the finished look!

Bennetts said...

Cami,
I will come out this week, I will give ya a buzzzzzzer after my test on Mon. Love ya and cant wait to chat.....
-Les

Shelly Traveller said...

I can imagine you'd be very excited. It looks like a new house.

Jill said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Megan and Jon said...

did you paint already, It looks great, next time I'm out cn we have another tour? I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Hayley said...

It looks amazing! I love it all.

Kirsha said...

cami

I know the feeling!!! we are living in the basement of jareds grandmas home (that is really ours now, but we can't remodel anything till she has "moved on") and it is so hard to not have your own space. you will love your new home and i totally want to come and see it the pics are great and you guys have done a great job!!! congrats!!!

Trisha said...

I have been waiting to see all the work you guys have been doing! It looks awesome! Congrats on all your hard work.