Two years ago, I got the best birthday present ever, Hunter! It still amazes me that out of 365 days, Hunter was born on my birthday, arriving one week early! Hunter loves his new car he got from us! I love the new food processor and electric can-opener that Troy and kids gave me. Yeah! Hunter was such a cute and very good babybaby. Labor with him was so easy. He came in about 2 1/2 hours of labor and only 2 pushes, he weighed 7lbs. 7 onces.
Happy B-day guys! I love the little car. You don't even look full term in that picture, you are just too cute pregnant. I guess it is that time again.:)
I cant wait to see you prego again!!!! Happy b-day to both of ya! My last final is Monday so party on after that for a month until school starts again.
Thats awesome that you and Hunter have the same birthday! How fun! Your new house looks amazing! Send me your new address so I can send you guys a christmas card!
Hey Cami, I found your blog through Hayley's...cute family! funny, I have a 6 year old Kennedy and a 2 year old Hudson! Happy late birthday to both of you!
I am a little late in wishing you a Happy Birthday!! I didn't realize Hunter was born on your birthday- that really is cool! Your Christmas tree is beautiful. I know what you mean about the sickness- Brooklyn has Asthma so anytime she gets a cold or anything it is extra worse! Have a good Christmas!
It's funny the things that we ask for our brithdays! A can opener? I got a toaster overn! HA ha! I 'm glad to find your blog! I'm gonna plan a weekend get together in early April or something. I'll keep you posted! Melissa
Is Jill being funny or are you really pregnant, you were the least looking pregnant person I've ever seen when I saw you a few weeks ago, if it is true....
Cami, I haven't visited forever. How is the house. i want to come and see it. Where are all these girls taking Dance it looks like the Clarkson church. I want Olivia to go
18 comments:
Happy Birthday to both of you!
Happy B-day guys! I love the little car. You don't even look full term in that picture, you are just too cute pregnant. I guess it is that time again.:)
Happy B-day!
You are the only person I know who looks good enough in labor to post pictures!
I love birthdays! It looks like everyone had a great day!
I didn't realize you guys share a b-day! Happy Day to both of you!
Happy birthday you two!! What a great present indeed!
How fun to share a birthday! That is so rare!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Belated Birthday! How fun to share it with your son!
Happy birthday to you and Hunter! He may have taken over your day, but at least he came into the world without too much fuss. He is so cute!
I cant wait to see you prego again!!!! Happy b-day to both of ya! My last final is Monday so party on after that for a month until school starts again.
Thats awesome that you and Hunter have the same birthday! How fun! Your new house looks amazing! Send me your new address so I can send you guys a christmas card!
I didn't know that you had Hunter on your Birthday. Happy Birthday to both of you.
Hey Cami, I found your blog through Hayley's...cute family! funny, I have a 6 year old Kennedy and a 2 year old Hudson! Happy late birthday to both of you!
I am a little late in wishing you a Happy Birthday!! I didn't realize Hunter was born on your birthday- that really is cool! Your Christmas tree is beautiful. I know what you mean about the sickness- Brooklyn has Asthma so anytime she gets a cold or anything it is extra worse! Have a good Christmas!
It's funny the things that we ask for our brithdays! A can opener? I got a toaster overn! HA ha! I 'm glad to find your blog! I'm gonna plan a weekend get together in early April or something. I'll keep you posted!
Melissa
You know your pregnant when you haven't posted anything on your blog for almost a month!!!!!!
Is Jill being funny or are you really pregnant, you were the least looking pregnant person I've ever seen when I saw you a few weeks ago, if it is true....
Cami, I haven't visited forever. How is the house. i want to come and see it.
Where are all these girls taking Dance it looks like the Clarkson church. I want Olivia to go
Post a Comment