Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Yes, I know it's alittle early to be putting up Christmas trees but Kennadee couldn't wait any longer and I really like having it done early because I am quick to take it down(Christmas night) that I figured we better start enjoying it now. For once I had alot of help (alittle too much) putting up the tree, it was a great activity for the whole family.
I did have to put each part in place twice since I could never guess right which section went next just by looking at them and I do not look at instructions.

The winter fun has already began, already we are doing breathing treatments. Hunter woke up yesterday sounding alittle weezy and by later afternoon he sounded really weezy so be began steriods and today starting breathing treatments. I hate all the sickness that comes with this time of year.
So I decided to start another project(they are never-ending with this house). I decided I can't stand looking at the pink, flower wallpaper in the toy room anymore so off it came. This was not fun, I had to rip it off in two layers since the water wouldn't soak through the vinyl wallpaper.
I am still questioning whether or not I like the color I picked but I think I will like it alot more when I get some more stuff in the room like curtains and some pictures, it does however look much better than pink flowered wallpapper.

10 comments:

Becca said...

How fun! I really like the color you chose, I went to a baby shower yesterday and the girl's house had a similar color in her toy room and it looked oh so cute. I still want to come out and have the grand tour...

Tyler and Katie said...

You have been busy! Poor Hunter, now I am really not looking forward to the winter. Well, the winter after Christmas is over I mean.

Jill said...

I really like the color. I think you will end up really liking it. Love the tree, can't wait to see it!

Janette said...

Look how cute your house is. I love it! You guys did a great job. I'm sorry to hear about Hunter, it's always so hard when they're sick and you can't change it. I hope the treatments help. Send me your email so I can let you into my blog, janette.burnett@gmail.com Will we get to see you guys at the Godfrey Christmas party?

Hayley said...

Our play room is lime green too, and I love it! Your house really is so cute. And I love the tree too.

Quinn and Melanie said...

Love the new color!! You have too much energy girl! Can you pass some my way??

Anonymous said...

Love that you put your tree up. My kids keep asking to put ours up. Oh yuck I haven't had to do any breathing treatments this year. It's no fun when you have sick kids. It was fun getting to see you at the jackpot roping the other night.

Megan and Jon said...

I have been forgetting to come and visit since you dont' come up on my good reader. THe house looks awesome, I want to sneak over and see, hope this is okay. If not hide when I knock.. hehe.

Megan and Jon said...

OH and the good news, I just added you to my reader so I can more successfully stock you.. YEAH

Jeaniel said...

I'm SOOOOOOO happy to finally get to see your GREAT BLOG!!! Your home turned out darling!!! I can't believe you did ALL THAT so fast. I could use your decorating HELP!! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!