We are excited to announce that we are adding one more to our family. Im am 12.3 weeks and due the 4th of August. I have felt pretty miserable for about the last 6 weeks, but I think I'm close to the end of the sickness. Kennadee is soooooo..... excited and has been very concerned with me feeling sick and throwing up she is always right there asking me if I'm ok and if I need anything, it's very cute. Kennadee really hopes it's a girl, and so do I alittle, but either will be great! Sorry to all of you that I may have not returned a text or a phone call, and not been commenting on your blogs, somedays I only managed to get off the couch to use the bathroom. I don't mean to sound so pathetic but just thought I would share the bad with the good. So in case you wondering "is she pregnant or just looking frumpy and putting on a few pounds," now you know.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Yes, it's that time!
We are excited to announce that we are adding one more to our family. Im am 12.3 weeks and due the 4th of August. I have felt pretty miserable for about the last 6 weeks, but I think I'm close to the end of the sickness. Kennadee is soooooo..... excited and has been very concerned with me feeling sick and throwing up she is always right there asking me if I'm ok and if I need anything, it's very cute. Kennadee really hopes it's a girl, and so do I alittle, but either will be great! Sorry to all of you that I may have not returned a text or a phone call, and not been commenting on your blogs, somedays I only managed to get off the couch to use the bathroom. I don't mean to sound so pathetic but just thought I would share the bad with the good. So in case you wondering "is she pregnant or just looking frumpy and putting on a few pounds," now you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
you mean loosing a few pounds. :) that's a good picture. I'm so happy for you guys! For the record I knew when you were 7 weeks. ;)
How exciting. Congratulations
Hey Cami - heard from a cute girl named Jessie, that you have a blog. Hope you don't mind me peeking in. CONGRATS on the growing family! What an exciting time - that is besides the being sick part :)
Yeah for you! And boo for you not telling me!! If your feeling crappy we would love to have Kenedee come play anytime. Congrats.
Yay!! Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!!
Congrats! You are alway's the hottest pregnant person around.
I NEVER want to be pregnant the same time as you. Walking around with my sausage feet. So in other words thanks for giving me at least 6 months off, that I don't even have to think about getting pregnant. CONGRATS
Congratulations and hope you get feeling better soon. That's great Kennadee is so excited because she will just love helping out.
Well, you have such cute kids, you might as well add a few more!
Congratulations! Do you have a van yet?
Congratulations!! I agree with the last post, when you have such cute kids, it only makes sense to make MORE cute kids!!
Cami Congrats! that is so exciting! I feel for ya though, I hate the being sick pregnant part, but it makes it that much better when you get them OUT! I hope you get feeling better soon!
Congrats Cami!
Congratulations Cami- that is so exciting! The yucky part is no fun though. i hope you get over it soon!
your mom spilled the beans to me the other night at work!!!! i am way excited for you
Congrats! That is so funny because we were talking about it at Bunco... Your pretty good at keeping secrets or (did you not know yet). You look great! I am so excited for you!
Yeah for new babies! Can't wait!
Your kids are getting so big!! Congratulations on the new baby!! You picked a great due date, it's my b-day!
You are a good little lier!! (bunco conversation) I wonder the same as Tana did you hide it well or just not know yet?? I am sorry you are sick that is seriously the worst ever!!! Good luck and Congrats!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. And there's no way you could EVER look "frumpy"
Hugs
congrats! I'm so excited for you! remind me to tell you a funny story next time I see you. I hope the morning sickness eases up soon. Give me a call and come over to play at my new house!
I just wanted to make it 20. can't wait to see tons of fun pictures from Keke's b-day.
OH love the ultrasound picture. Hope you are feeling better.
WOW lady congrats!!!!
I just found out a little while ago because I'm kinda out of the blogging world, CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you're past the feeling yucky part. We're way happy for you.
Post a Comment