Kennadee got some really great gifts, she loved them all! Thank you everyone.

All the cousins that came: Allie, Paige, Drake,
Makell, Sadie,
Grayson, and Weston.

We let the kids break open a
pinata filled with candy, they loved it.

This last picture is of Kennadee one year ago on her birthday, she looks so much younger, I can't believe how fast they grow up, I wish I could keep them small forever.
10 comments:
How are you feeling? Congrats again on baby #3. I hear you - I told trevor & wish that I could freeze Easton just how he is. We say it all the time but they really do grow up everyday!
They look like they had fun. I love the group picture, I think Kennadee is the only one looking. :) I can't believe how dark Kennadee's hair is getting I didn't even notice until the 4 yr old picture.
okay so maybe it just Allie, Paige and Weston who aren't looking.
I called you a few weeks ago when I was out in C-town visiting Jen and her sweet little baby. Maybe it is the wrong #? Anyway I need to see your house! Kennadee's getting so big. It is so sad. Try having a nine year old! Yikes.
Happy Birthday Kennadee. Hadlee loved seeing all the girly presents she got. We need to meet up with the kids somewhere so they can get to know each other.
Happy birthday to Kennadee! She is so dang cute! That is so fun that she has all those cousins to play with! I hope you feeling well!
Glad you got to have the party! What fun, pinata and all. I just love that older picture of Kennadee and all those beautiful locks.
Happy Birthday Kennadee
She is so cute! They do grow up WAY too fast!
She is such a doll, she looks like the brady bunch girls, Just like a perfect little doll.
I saw you at Lowes awhile ago you don't look a day pregnant. I was in my sweats so I didn't dare say anything becuase you were cute as can be taking care of stuff with customer service
Post a Comment