Brief Update!
I went to SLC and stayed with my sister this last weekend and did a lot of shopping. After finding out we are having another girl, I pulled out all of Kennadee's clothes to see what I had and what I needed. Well, everything looked old, stained, and the seasons are a little off so this meant I needed to buy some new! Kennadee is so excited to be getting a little sister, she said "Jesus is giving us a girl because he is running out of boys." I'm beginning to wonder if this is true because it seems that almost everybody I know who is pregnant is having a girl. I am very excited to have another girl, I can't wait to decorate the nursery, I held off decorating it all boy for Hunter because I figured he would have to move upstairs when the new baby came. Also, both my brother just had girls so she will have great company.
22.5 weeks
Hunter thought it would be a good idea to try and give himself a haircut. Kennadee watched and decided she would let him cut a chunk of hair off right in the front of his head(how nice, I know). Don't ask me where I was, or why they had scissors in their possession, who knows!
11 comments:
You little brat... you look AMAZING for being 22wks!!
ohhhhh no! that sucks! You really need to get rid of those sissors, you should put them on top of the fridge!
yeah for another girly!
You look great! Kind of like you just went out to eat and had a good meal! Hang in there and congrats on another little girl! You do make cute ones.
Congrats on the the little girl that is so fun!! When I had Gracie and pulled out Brooklyn's clothes they were also stained and my friend told me to get the OxyClean Spray and get OxyClean powder and put on top- it took ALL the stains out. It is my miracle stain remover. So hopefully that will help. You look great by the way!
You look great Cam! I am so excited that you are having another girl, what fun! I miss you, where have you been?? I've even tried to call and you suck and never answer....call me!
Quit sucking in! Oh wait, you look like that even when you aren't sucking in, well you suck! I think it is time to hide the scissors and tell Cory that he was right:) Glad I got to see the new stuff via the internet, I love, love, love the new bedding.
Yeah for a girl! But where is she you are so tiny!
congrats...your mom told me and I kinda have been crossing my fingers for you to have a girl cause I knew that was what you wanted!!! I can't wait to see the little sweetie
wow! that sucks hopefully his hair grows fast!
Yeah for girls!
Hey Cami... you do look amazing! Cute baby bump. Your kids are growing up fast! How is your mom doing? Is she enjoying her break from work?
Post a Comment