

Gracie was dressed up as a Pink Ladybug, even though ladybugs aren't pink it was dang cute costume, very warm, I loved it!
Troy dressed up as a "hairy Hunter", very cute, don't you think?

Because Grandma Jaydene's work was accepting trick or treaters I got the pleasure of dressing the children up twice. I didn't mind that much after spending nearly $30.00 on costumes they better be seen more than 1 hour, plus the kids loved it so it was all worth it! Do you love the amount of super-hero's there are in this family, these are some of Kennadee and Hunter's cousins. Paige, Weston, Hunter, Kennadee, Anna, Owen, Dallin, and Allie.
5 comments:
Cute costumes, "super" family!
Gracie was so cute. Your kids look just alike in the picture with the cousins. so funny.
I agree it is so nice when the kids can wear the costumes more than once! They look so cute!
I love the lady bug costume!! She is so cute!!!
I've missed the last couple of posts...your family is so cute!
Post a Comment