Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gracie: 6 months old!

The kids had a great christmas, they loved all that santa brought them!
Gracie is not so fond of eating cereal just yet, she gets more on her face than she does in her belly.
I can't believe how big Gracie is getting, and so fast! She loves to take baths!



Kennadee and Hunter love playing in the snow and being pulled behind the snowmobiles.

4 comments:

angie curtis said...

where did you get that vest that gracie is wearing? I gotta get one, so cute!

Emily M said...

6 months already?!? Where does time go? You have darling kids!

Jill said...

I'm proud of you for updating. now you just need to get the internet.

Tyler and Katie said...

Wow, I couldn't believe you Halloween pictures were gone? But, am I really one to talk. I can hardly believe that girl is 6 months myself, how winter does lock us away! By the time we got to the park this summer she'll be walking--that stinks!