Saturday, February 13, 2010

I can't belive my little girl is 6 years old!

For Kennadee's birthday she wanted to take a few cousins to the movie, so we went to see The Princess and the Frog, it was okay.

Kennadee got some awesome presents from her cousins, she loved getting money, a doll head to do hair and paint fingernails, and school supplies.

We also went to Riverdale this week with my sister and Drake, it was alot of fun. I took some extra help(my niece Haley) to help me dress and play with the kids in the water, it was heavenly! The hot tub was just right, like a hot bath but not to hot for the kids and the best part was we had it all to ourselves, besides the two old men that were there for only a few minutes.


Hunter was not a big fan of the water at first but by the end of the night he was having a blast!

4 comments:

Emily M said...

It kills me to see picutres of Kennadee- she is such a mini-you!! She is so cute- and 6 years old! I can't believe it- Brooklyn will be 6 the end of April- I hate how fast time goes by!

Jill said...

did you get another barbie head!!!??? please tell me no.

Trisha said...

I haven't been to Riverdale in SO long!

Loved the updates!

angie curtis said...

wheres kennedys skirt??!!