
I got Gracie's pictures taken at JCPenny and since I went in with very low expectations because I've had many issues with them, I wasn't dissapointed, I thought they turned out pretty cute.

If you look close you'll see little Gracie has her ears pierced. It was alittle hard to hurt my little girl but I figured I would take care of it now since Troy has ruined it for Kennadee she is scared to death after he told her they use a big gun thats loud, it hurts really bad, and blood spurts out. I decided on my own Gracie could have it done now. Troy thinks it vain to hurt her for something cosmetic, I think he's a man and dosen't understand. Good thing he loves me, he forgave very quickly( I think deep down he likes it too)!



Kennadee and Hunter got their fair share of easter egg hunts this year, they participated in 3, one at my moms, one in haybarn at the Godfrey's, and one in a church house (thanks to the 6 in. of snow on the ground).

They also dyed eggs three different times this year, it felt like easter was a three day event this year since we did all the Griffin easter stuff friday, the Godfrey's on saturday, and our own on sunday.


We also took the kids rollerskating at the fun park, Kennadee did okay, and Hunter was more of a spectator.


Along with Grandma, Gracie and uncle Jared!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! Missed you at the shower. Jaydean said you had family stuff!
I love that you pierced her ears! I did Kanyons at 8 weeks and have never regretted it! Glad you guys had a great Easter.
I think those pictures turned out WAY cute! I have also had issues with JCPenny's and was sad when Kiddie Kandids went out of business. But those turned out great!! Your kids are so cute!
So fun to see your kids! They are growing so fast...
Post a Comment