
Ever since my sister bought her son a fishing pole for his birthday my kids have been bugging us to take them fishing so we finally did. We went to the fish farm in Amalga, it was awesome, my kind of fishing, the fish are big and bite often, and the pond is small and clean so your line dosen't get caught in a bunch of weeds. However, it is not cheap and the guy working there speaks Russian finding anything out is quit difficult, but we all had a lot of fun! It was so nice for Troy and I to do something fun together and give Troy a break from working on the house, this place is a never ending project. I didn't realize when I married Troy how handy he is, he is a great electrician, plumber, sheet rocker, mechanic, and he even puts in sprinkling systems and our yard. On top of all that, he is an amazing husband and dad!




Gracie is getting so big and so fast, she is crawling, eating table food, and pulling herself up to everything. Before I know it she'll be walking then talking and then asking me for my car keys. Where does the time go?

4 comments:
Brooklyn got a fishing pole for her birthday, but we don't fish. We will have to go and check that place out. It looks fun! I can't believe how big Gracie is getting- she is darling!
How fun to find a hobby you all have fun doing.
gracee is growing up fast,
sorry,
Gracie.
Looks like alot of fun!!! Your kids are growing up too fast!! Gracie is a doll!! Hop you are doing good! Miss ya tons!!
Post a Comment