Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family Pictures 2010!








I now know why people only do family pictures once a year or not even that often, they are a pain in the butt, especially with little kids, it is almost impossible to get 5 people all looking at the camera and smiling and holding still to get a good picture. I am very grateful to have such a great sister-in-law who was willing to take our pictures for us, thanks Katie, your awesome!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Cam they are adorable! you look so pretty and Kennadee's hair is so cute! I love them. I really need to do ours too. maybe in a couple weeks after school.

angie curtis said...

Don't cut Kennedees hair, it looks very good that length.

Alecia&Kaylee said...

They are so cute Cami!!! Your kids are growing up too fast! I love your hair too! Way pretty!!! Miss you all so much!! We need to get together soon!!!

Trisha said...

Your hair is gorgeous. Such a darling family!

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family.