Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Khloe is finally here!


Khloe Rose was born on June 7 and weighed 6lbs-4oz at 1:37pm. I am so glad she is finally here, I contracted for days wondering when they would get close together and hard, it was such a tease, there were many nights I thought we would go into the hospital but didn't. It was alittle longer labor than my others, we figured her head was turned sideways making it hard for me to progress because when she finally turned her head I instantly went complete and she fell out on her own, Khloe delivered her own head, the doctor, luckily was in the room and he dove right in barehanded and delivered Khloe the rest of the way. We didn't stay in the hospital very long, but our care was great and we have had awesome care at home as well with many people bringing us dinner, thanks everyone!
Kennadee is now 7, she is a big help to me and is growing up way too fast. She has lost 6 teeth and we cut her hair about 6in which im not really loving anymore, I hope it grows back fast. Hunter is 4 and loves to ride his new bike and be outside all the time either doing something with his dad and the horses or playing with his sisters. Gracie also loves to be outside all day long. She is so funny, she has her own funny language and loves to dance. They all love to hold and help with their new sister, hopefully the newness wears off soon!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Well congrats! I wondered if you were still alive....She is a beautiful baby!

Hope to see you soon. Hay

The Hoths said...

WHAT!?!?! Where the heck have I been? I had no clue you were even expecting again! Congrats! She is gorgeous just like her mommy and her sisters!! And I love her name! :)

angie curtis said...

Congrats! She is cute. So it takes having a baby for you to post new pictures!

Jill said...

hey if your baby is only 1 week old you can't have her scrapbooking done already!
she's adorable and i'm so glad you guys went with Khole. so so cute!

Shelly Traveller said...

You don't blog for a year and then just surprise us with a baby! I didn't know you were expecting either. Congrats! She's beautiful!

Trisha said...

Beautiful baby! I can't wait to see her as she grows :)